Monday, May 2, 2011

Help! New Blog Title

I've been considering a new blog title basically since I began this blog. I hate naming things with a passion and after 2 hours sitting watching that stupid flashing dash on the sign-up screen I picked Nylon Admiral, taken from The Mighty Boosh's Future Sailors song which was running through my head at the time. Since  this is meant to be a book blog I think I should probably have a title that somehow reflects that, but as I said before I hate coming up with names and my mind is a blank. Has anyone got any ideas or tips to help me come up with an amazing, blow your mind, never heard such fantastic-ness title? I'll thank you with kind words on here, reviews and pictures of the amazing cupcakes my sister constantly makes, unless you're based in Brisbane, Australia (or nearby) and then you are most certainly invited over for said cupcakes and kind words in person!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry--I had to revert to my facebook friends to get suggestions for my blog name. I'm still not 100% satisfied with it, but until I can come up with something that really amazes me, I'm keeping it. I like your blog title--it certainly caught my attention when I was going through the Follow Friday listings :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...