Friday, June 17, 2011

Fanart Friday: Lord of the Rings

Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite series, second only to Harry Potter and perhaps on par with the His Dark Materials trilogy. It is so full of life and incredible possibilities and the characters are simply extraordinary. I've selected a couple of pictures that I think best represent some of the many different ways people interpret and enjoy the series and the kick-ass/poetic characters that grace the many, many pages of Tolkein's masterpiece. These are just the LOTR related pictures that these artist's have created, but I highly recommend checking out their deviant pages (follow the link below the pic) and take a look at the other amazing creative pieces they've created...trust me, they'll blow your mind.

Sfemonster

Phobs

Duckazoid


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...