Friday, November 4, 2011

Fanart Friday: Good Omens

Fanart Friday is back! Now that my thesis is all done and dusted I could spend hours on Deviant Art looking for the greatest pictures of the greatest characters from the greatest books! For my first week back in six odd weeks I had to make sure it was with something special, and what is more special than depicting characters from the wonderful world created by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett? Though this is a Good Omens post, I probably should have called it Crowley and Aziraphale, because they feature pretty heavily. Can you blame me though? They're such fantastic characters who bounce off against each other perfectly. Black and white, yin and yang, light and dark, good and evil and all those binary opposites! Below are some of the best renderings of the Good Omens characters out in the interwebs. Make sure you click through the links to see them full size and the full range of the artists' incredible work. Especially the character profiles by JDillon82, squeezing them into my small blog frame really doesn't do them justice. Enjoy, and don't forget to let me know of any fanart requests you may have!

Good Omens by Mick347

Good Omens Armageddon by Himlayan

Good Omens- Humans by JDillon82

Good Omens - Supernaturals by JDillon82

Good Omens- Rain by Knaicha

Good Omens by Ankaris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...