Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holiday Instagram Snaps

Next week is going to be the official (dum da da da!) show and tell of holiday snaps, meandering thoughts and must-go locations in China. But as a bit of a sampler for what is to come (and probably what you'll all be wanting to avoid like the plague!) here are a collection of the Instagram pics I took over my super-short but super-awesome 10 day holiday.

The wall of my room in my Hong Kong hostel.
What I could see outside my hostel window in Hong Kong
A cool cider as we wait for our ferry on Lantau Island, HK
HK Disneyland by night
Coffee at the Charlie Brown Cafe (Hong Kong)
Hong Kong
Awesome bike racks in Shanghai
Shanghai Museum (a must visit!) and the National Holiday flower beds.
The Great Wall (just before my battery died!)
Accidental shot of my shadow at the Great Wall, but I kinda like it!
Prettiness in a Shanghai market stall
Shanghai streets and locals
My last meal (and best)...Chinese BBQ, so amazing!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...