Monday, December 24, 2012

The Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa Haul


Just a really quick post to showoff thank my wonderful Secret Santa, Shelleyrae from Book'd Out. Not only did taking part in this secret santa mean I got post (the best!!) BUT I now have my very own copy of David Mitchell's Cloud Atlas and Ursula Le Guin's The Left Hand of Darkness. Shelleyrae was also generous enough to include the cutest little Christmas card, a bookmark AND two packs of the most irresistibly scented tea! I've been absolutely spoiled, and I hope you've all been equally spoiled with your secret santa or Christmas presents!
I think Sweet Dee was attracted by the tea scent!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy them Kayleigh = Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two great books there. I love Cloud Atlas (and everything David Mitchell has written). Have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! Hope you had a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...