Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Links



*I don't care what anyone else says, I'm actually pretty excited for the new Great Gatsby film. It's definitely going to be different from the book, but I kinda love the idea of a very decadent Roaring 20's story. My fingers are crossed anyway.

*Some genius noticed some parallels between The Walking Dead and Toy Story. It blew my mind. (Via Uproxx)

*oooh wow, take a peek at these staff picks shelves from across America. I just made a mental note to check out a few of these stores on my holiday (Via Flavorwire)

*Here are the Game of Thrones sigils for 26 beloved (and some weird picks) fictional characters. (Via Buzzfeed)

*So these margin notes by Ayn Rand show that she SUPER hated C.S. Lewis (via First Things)

*Vicky Trochez is amazing, and recently illustrated the cast of Parks and Recreation as superheroes. (Via Uproxx)

*In honour of Game of Thrones returning to our screen (SCREAM!) here's a 4 minute video of Joffrey getting slapped, a bunch of obscure facts about the actors in the show, the new Axis of Awesome videoclip for Rage of Thrones, and 15 fan tributes that are awesome sauce.

*I'm really hoping I could win the People's Choice in the Australian Best Blogs competition, so please, please, please VOTE for me and spread the news!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...