Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Links

*Because I can't work out how to embed Yahoo videos into my blog here's a Buzzfeed article with the new Catching Fire trailer and some other things (Via Buzzfeed)

*I loooooove Ben Law. Not only did he go to my university (a few years before I started) but he's hilarious and a great writer. He recently wrote a queer reading list for Vice, that's sort of part recommendations part interview. This is that list. (Via Vice)

*Here's a collection of horror franchises which have relatively successful (financially and artistically) comic adaptations (Via Fear Net)

*These four pieces of advice are the most commonly told things for new/young authors. They're also the worst advice. (Via Policymic)

*I found this article about white men arguing about books and the death of literature, and why they shouldn't, fascinating (Via Flavorwire)

*GRRM smashes a guitar, Neil Gaiman defends GRRM writing speed "he's not you bitch" and more (Via Uproxx)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...