Monday, July 14, 2014

Movie Trailer: Wild (2014)



Reese Witherspoon is angling for her second Oscar in the new trailer for Wild, based on the memoir by Cheryl Strayed. I'm not a huge Reese Witherspoon fan, but she actually seems really suited to this role. It's a lot more vulnerability than I'm used to seeing from her.I'm a little surprised that she was cast though. As youthful and beautiful as Witherspoon is, it's kind of interesting that she was cast for a role 20 years her junior. That's basically the opposite of Hollywood casting choices.

I'm actually halfway through this book at the moment and it's fine, nothing astounding but nothing terrible either. I do think that it's perfectly suited for film though; the location shots are guaranteed to be stunning and worth a trip to the cinema alone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...